Auditions for an Exciting New Children's Play at Steel Beam Theatre!!
The Tale of Peter Rabbit - Into the Wicked Woods
by Eileen Mitchell
Madeline Franklin, Director
SATURDAY, MARCH 17, 11:00 a.m. — 1:00 p.m.
Steel Beam Theatre, 111. W. Main Street, St. Charles
It’s a tale of mischief and mayhem when Benjamin Bunny hops through Mr. McGregor’s garden, stirring up trouble for Peter Rabbit, Flopsy, Mopsy and Cottontail. But none of them are prepared for what happens when their naughty cousin ignores Mrs. Rabbit’s warnings about the dangers lurking in the wicked woods. Can Peter save the day? Perhaps, with a little help from his family and friends.
- Peter Rabbit – Misguided but trying to be good
- Petunia Rabbit – Peter’s twin partner in mischief
- Benjamin Bunny – Naughty and sassy
- Mother Rabbit – Wise and warm
- Flopsy - Silly
- Mopsy - Spunky
- Cottontail – Clueless
- Wicked Witch – Scary, loves to perform
- Lady Bug – Helpful and quiet
- Little Red Riding Hood – Sweet
- *Little Pig - Funny
- *Chicken – Nervous
- *Big Bad Wolf – Silent and scary
- Grandma – Scared
- Mr. McGregor – Loud and scary
- Fluffy, Muffy & Tuffy – Good bunnies
- Critter Assistants – Witch’s helpers
- Bunny Ensemble – Peter’s siblings
- Critter Ensemble – Woodland creatures
- *some traditional roles may be cast with a boy or girl
Please prepare and sing a children’s nursery rhyme. No accompaniment. Acapella ok. Bring appropriate shoes, will teach a few easy dance moves. No sides to prepare. Will read from the script. To complete the audition form, please know your parent’s cell number and email address.
Please contact Madeline Franklin at firstname.lastname@example.org schedule your audition appointment for either:
11:00a.m., 11:30a.m. 12:00p.m., 12:30p.m.
For additional information about the play and/or the audition requirements, please feel free to contact the director, Madeline Franklin, at email@example.com. See you soon!!
BREAK LEGS AND HAVE FUN!
General questions should be directed to Marge Uhlarik-Boller, Artistic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org